The first church after the freedom of Nafplio and one of the oldest churches with a great history. It dates from the 16th century and is interwoven with the history of the city. In this church the funerals of Palaion Patron Germanon, Dimitris Ypsilanti and our first governor Kapodistrias were acted out. In 1833, Otto visited the church during his stay. The hagiographies of the church are magnificent, and most important is the replica of “The Last Supper” of Leonardo Da Vinci.