Close

The Lighthouse

Attractions




The Lighthouse

Located at the right-most edge, at the old port of Spetses, it was first lit in 1837. It’s one of the oldest lighthouses of Greece. At first it functioned with oil. Ever since 1986 it has became automatic, functioning with electric power. It’s over 11 m. high, and located on a small hill, which gives it a total height of 27 m over the sea surface.

Add review
  • Name*
  • E-Mail*
  • Comment*
facebook twitter
Copyright © 2017 Smart Solutions | All rights reserved | Designed and Hosted by Smart Solutions